Specialist in investigations, mediation, restructuring and redundancies
Nigel is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development, holds an MA in Employment Law/Industrial Relations - Leicester University - and is an accredited Mediator - Centre for Dispute Resolution and ACAS. Nigel was Head of HR Consultancy for Eversheds LLP for 5 years where he advised public and private sector clients on a range of HR issues, including managing large scale re-organisations, employee consultation, and investigations.
Nigel’s projects last year included:
- Project managing a pensions consultation for a financial services company.
- Mediation for the NHS, a Cambridge College , a high street retailer and a major publishing company.
- Managing TUPE/redundancy projects for a furniture manufacturer and a printing company.
- Assisting a charity in preparation for a TUPE tender.
- Investigations for various NHS Trusts, a district council, Further and Higher Education College, a hotel chain, nursing charity, and a private school.
- Training for NHS Trusts and a County Council.