As many organisations return to a focus on growth, management are revisiting a perennial challenge with renewed urgency: how to ensure the organisation has the quantity and quality of talent that makes growth possible.
Always difficult, the challenge and urgency of identifying tomorrow’s stars today and ensuring they live up to expectations is exacerbated by an ageing workforce. Such a dynamic leads organisations to two fundamental questions…
- How do we identify high potential employees?
- How can we realise that potential?
Our interventions enable organisations to address these questions by …
- Managing the High Potential “pipeline”
- Supporting the development of mentoring networks
- Structuring job challenges that accelerate development
To find out more, click here